Visit booth #1428 and see how MEDITECH’s mobile, web-based Expanse platform has revolutionized what an EHR can do for physicians and nurses
WESTWOOD, Mass.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#EHR–Join MEDITECH as we celebrate the Year of the Nurse during HIMSS20, March 9-13 at Orange County Convention Center (Orlando, FL).
At booth #1428, you can see live demos of the company’s revolutionary nursing solutions, including Expanse Patient Care and Labor and Delivery. You’ll also hear directly from clinicians on how mobile physician and nursing tools are helping to improve communication, reduce readmissions, enhance the patient and provider experience, and improve outcomes across their organizations.
In addition, MEDITECH’s booth will feature demonstrations of Expanse Population Health, Expanse Revenue Cycle, Genomics, and much more. Several MEDITECH customers will also be in the spotlight when they take the HIMSS20 main stage to share their stories.
Finding Us Beyond the Booth
MEDITECH will be participating in various sessions outside of our booth, including:
- HIMSS Interoperability Showcase™ (March 10-12, booth #8300): See how MEDITECH’s Traverse interoperability solution puts people back at the center of healthcare by bridging the gaps that can happen during care transitions. MEDITECH will be working alongside other CommonWell Health Alliance participants.
- Market Debut Square, MEDITECH’s Professional Services Unlocks EHR Value (Tuesday, March 10 at 1:45 p.m., Lobby E): Hear from Associate Vice President Janet Desroche on how you can unlock the true value of your EHR with implementation and specialty support from MEDITECH Professional Services.
- CMIO Roundtable on Tech-Enabled, Team-Based Care: Enhancing the Provider and Patient Experience (Tuesday, March 10 at 4:15 p.m., Room 303A): MEDITECH is sole sponsor of this year’s CMIO Roundtable Discussion on existing and near-term solutions for improving care coordination and communication.
- Canadian Session Series (Tuesday, March 10, from 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., in Room W330A): As Canada’s market share leader and 2019 Best in KLAS for Acute Care EMR (Canada), MEDITECH is excited to be the sole sponsor of the HIMSS Canadian Session Series.
- Clarity in the Cloud (Wednesday, March 11 at 3:15 p.m. in Room 202A): Learn more about MEDITECH’s public cloud offerings from Advanced Technology Vice President Scott Radner.
- Exclusive Customer Appreciation event at B.B. King’s Blues Club, Wednesday, March 11 from 7-10 p.m.
Headed to HIMSS20 and want to see MEDITECH Expanse in action? Be sure to stop by booth #1428 or sign up for a demo.
An EHR leader for over 50 years, MEDITECH has driven innovation during every stage of the industry’s evolution. Today we’re helping healthcare organizations around the world expand their vision for what an EHR can be, with MEDITECH Expanse — the first fully web-based solution to boost clinical and organizational efficiency while enhancing physician, nurse, and patient satisfaction. MEDITECH software is used by a quarter of all U.S. hospitals, nearly half of all Canadian hospitals, and healthcare organizations in 23 countries. We help power the best care possible in every setting, from acute centers and ambulatory practices, to home health agencies, long-term care facilities, and beyond. Visit ehr.meditech.com and find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Public Relations and Media Relations Manager